|1||Celestron StarSense Explorer 8-inch Dobsonian Smartphone App-Enabled Telescope||9.4||Check Price|
|2||Sky-Watcher StarTravel 102 AZ3 Telescope f/4.9 Refractor Telescope||9.2||Check Price|
|3||Celestron NexStar 8SE Telescope||9||Check Price|
|4||Celestron NexStar 130SLT Computerized Telescope||8.8||Check Price|
|5||Gskyer Telescope Telescopes||8.8||Check Price|
Celestron StarSense Explorer 8-inch Dobsonian Smartphone App-Enabled Telescope
Dimensions: 18.5 x 49 x 19 Inches
Warranty: 2-Year Warranty
Discover the stars like never before with the Celestron 22470 StarSense Explorer 8-inch Dobsonian Smartphone App-Enabled Telescope. This powerful telescope is designed to help you find nebulae, galaxies, planets, and more. It comes with the revolutionary StarSense App, which uses your smartphone's camera to scan the night sky and instantly identify thousands of celestial objects. With its 8” Dobsonian-style telescope design, this telescope provides clear, crisp views of the night sky. It's easy to set up and includes an adjustable height tripod, two eyepieces, and a red dot finderscope. With the Celestron 22470 StarSense Explorer 8-inch Dobsonian Smartphone App-Enabled Telescope, you can explore the wonders of the night sky with ease.
Sky-Watcher StarTravel 102 AZ3 Telescope f/4.9 Refractor Telescope
Dimensions: 25 x 25 x 25 Inches
Warranty: Two Year Limited Warranty
Celestron NexStar 8SE Telescope
Dimensions: 12.992125971 x 42.0078739729 x 23.6614172987 Inches
Warranty: 2 Years
The Celestron NexStar 8SE Telescope is the perfect tool for beginner and advanced astronomers alike. With SkyAlign technology and a fully-automated GoTo mount, you'll be able to observe and track thousands of celestial objects with ease. The 8-inch primary mirror and fully-coated glass optics offer enhanced image brightness and clarity, while the star pointer and 9x50 finderscope make it easy to locate objects in the night sky. With the included smartphone adapter, you can even take pictures and videos of your discoveries. Whether you're a beginner or an advanced user, the Celestron NexStar 8SE Telescope is sure to become your go-to telescope for your astronomy adventures.
Celestron NexStar 130SLT Computerized Telescope
Dimensions: 8 x 28 x 12 Inches
Warranty: 2 years warranty
Gskyer Telescope Telescopes
Dimensions: 8 x 38 x 12 Inches
Warranty: 1 year
The Gskyer AZ90600 telescope is an excellent choice for amateur astronomers looking to explore the night sky. This powerful refractor telescope is equipped with a 600mm focal length and 90mm aperture, allowing you to observe the Moon and planets in great detail. The German technology optics provide clear and crisp images, while the adjustable aluminum tripod allows for easy and comfortable viewing. This telescope also includes two eyepieces and a Barlow lens, giving you a wide range of magnifications to explore the stars and galaxies. Whether you are a beginner or experienced astronomer, the Gskyer AZ90600 telescope will provide hours of stargazing pleasure.
Gskyer Telescope 70mm Aperture 400mm AZ Mount Astronomical Refracting Telescope
Dimensions: 8.46 x 24.8 x 4.92 Inches
Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
Sky-Watcher AZ-GTi SkyMax 102
Dimensions: 9.1 x 9.1 x 9.1 Inches
Warranty: Two-year limited warranty
Unistellar eVscope eQuinox
Color: eVscope eQuinox Only
Dimensions: 11.81102361 x 11.81102361 x 11.81102361 Inches
Sky-Watcher AZ-GTi SkyMax 127
Dimensions: 9.1 x 9.1 x 9.1 Inches
Warranty: Two-year limited warranty
Last update on 2023-09-23 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Best Telescope For Planetary Photography in 2023: A telescope is an essential tool for any serious stargazer and planetary photographer..
The best go to telescope is a type of telescope designed to be easy to use and simple to set up. Image source: Amazon.com
What is the best type of telescope for a beginner?
The best type of telescope for a beginner is a Dobsonian telescope. A Dobsonian telescope is an affordable and easy-to-use telescope that is great for viewing deep sky objects, such as planets, galaxies, and nebulae. It is well-suited for both amateur and experienced astronomers.
What are the advantages of using a Go-To telescope?
1. Go-To telescopes are very easy to use and require minimal setup time. This makes them ideal for beginners and amateur astronomers who don’t want to spend a lot of time setting up their telescope.
2. Go-To telescopes allow users to easily locate objects in the sky with the push of a button. This greatly reduces the time spent looking for a particular object in the night sky.
3. Go-To telescopes offer a variety of features and options, such as motorized tracking and computerized databases, that make it easier to locate and observe celestial objects.
4. Go-To telescopes are more accurate than manual telescopes, as they are able to accurately point to the exact coordinates of an object in the night sky.
5. Go-To telescopes are often more affordable than manual telescopes, as they require less setup and maintenance.
What are the key features to look for when purchasing a Go-To telescope?
1. Aperture: The aperture of a telescope is the diameter of its main optical component, usually the primary mirror or lens. A larger aperture means more light gathering power and the ability to observe fainter objects.
2. Mount: The mount of a telescope is the part that holds the telescope steady and allows it to be pointed at different objects. Generally, the more stable the mount, the better the viewing experience.
3. Focal Length: The focal length of a telescope is the distance from the primary mirror or lens to the eyepiece. A longer focal length allows for higher magnification but also a narrower field of view.
4. Eyepiece: The eyepiece is the part of the telescope that you look through. Different eyepieces will provide different magnifications and fields of view.
5. Finder Scope: A finder scope is a small telescope mounted on the side of the main telescope that is used to help you locate and point the telescope at celestial objects.
6. Computerized Goto System: A computerized goto system allows you to simply enter the name of a celestial object and the telescope will automatically point itself at the object. This can be a great feature for beginners or
How does a Go-To telescope work compared to a manual telescope?
A Go-To telescope uses a computerized system to locate and track celestial objects in the night sky. It typically includes a database of thousands of celestial objects, and a motorized mount that automatically moves the telescope to the correct coordinates of the desired object. By using a keypad or a joystick, the user can enter the coordinates of the desired object, and the telescope will then automatically point in the direction of the object.A manual telescope does not have a computerized system. Instead, the user must manually locate and track the celestial objects in the night sky by using an astronomical star map or atlas. The user then has to manually move the telescope to the correct coordinates of the desired object. This process can be time consuming, as the user must manually adjust the telescope and star map to accurately locate the desired object.
The 12 Best Affordable Telescope of 2023: A telescope is a great way to explore the night sky and view distant objects, but it can often be expensive..
The best go to telescope is an instrument that provides an easy way to observe the night sky without the need to manually align the telescope with astronomical coordinates. Image source: Amazon.com